A positive, force-free and personalized approach to dog behavior and training.
Reasons to Contact Tina May Include:
- Puppy / Dog Preparation and Selection
- Puppyhood / Adult Dog / Adopted Dog / Senior Dog
- House Training and Coping with Being Home Alone
- Relationships with Other Animals
- New Home Acclimation
- Greetings and Front Door Manners
- Ayurveda Natural Nutrition and Overall Wellness
- Dropping, Leaving and Taking Objects
- Calming and Relaxing
- Coming When Name is Called
- Leash Teamwork
- Decision-Making and Problem-Solving
- Activities and Enrichment
- Reactivity, Sudden Behavior Changes, Traumatic Events
- Pet Industry Staff Training and Education
- Pet Grief and Loss Counseling
“Using only intuitive, positive and force-free methods, I provide personalized curriculum and support for both dogs and humans with successful, proven outcomes. Through our collaboration, you may hopefully develop a new understanding of dogs and the skills to establish clear communication with the dogs in your life. Whether in-person, virtual coaching or a combination of both – I am available to you wherever you are.” ~ Tina Makris
Contact Tina for a personalized and supportive approach to understanding dogs.
Dogs are more evolved and emotional than we give them credit. In addition, every dog is a unique individual with natural personality traits, learning styles and motivations that may change as they age. Different development stages throughout a dog’s life may require establishing new foundations, revisiting basic manners or understanding why a dog is displaying such behaviors as reactiveness, shyness, appetite changes, activity level variance, fear or aggressive tendencies. Bottom line – there is an emotion and a reason for a behavior. First, we must identify the root cause and then create a plan to help your dog find the understanding needed to live a happy, balanced and “WHole” life in a human society.